Tuesday 14 September 2010

Speed it up Gal!!!!

Man! i am so not with it. I am lagging & lacking in the Blogging department.
Not only is my grammer a huge pile of poo but content is rambling, well i did say i am a rambling freethinker.

It seems a few of my FB friends are blogging away with such attitude & experience it puts me to shame.

Oh well......i will get there, usually if i set myself a challenge then i go on to conquer.

My lovely pile of new books arrived this morning. Several titles by the likes of John Holt, Ross Mountney, John Taylor Gatto et al.
I look forward to enlightening myself some more. I am also awaiting kelly Green's new book & a book called Let's Read by Leonard Bloomfield.

In the meantime the eldest (6) is busy thinking of things to add to the shopping list, a rather cunning plan of mine to get her to practice her handwriting and her spelling. The list may end up the size of a novella but who cares.
Little bean is asleep after a bout of playing with the scrunched up brown paper from said box of books........... the simple pleasures of our babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment